2009-01-25

Jedidiah

Grace and peace, my friends...

Over the last few months, most of what I have posted on the blog has been youth group happenings and such. In my cruising the web tonight, I came across the video below. I have a couple of tshirts that I wear that folks occasionally ask me about. One is my blue Invisible Children shirt and the other is my Street Angels shirt. These two shirts are from the Hope Collection by a clothing company called Jedidiah. (Lauren also has a Street Angels shirt and a Compassion International shirt) This collection so cool because the proceeds from the shirts go directly to a ministry or non-profit organization that is involved in a really cool and powerful movement. Go and check out their shirts and other clothing, and then also watch the video below (it is in a larger format on the Jedidiah site).



Christmas at The Gabriel House from Jedidiah Clothing on Vimeo.