2008-10-24

Jack Moore JV Football

I went to Jack Moore's JV football game last night. He plays for Cardinal Newman. Marshall Sheorn plays too. Jack started out as number 66, and then he switched jerseys (why? I have no clue) and was wearing 25. Marshall was number 60. Jack played center most of the night. I was impressed how fast Jack got down field on punt coverage after long snapping. He blocked well and made a couple good open field tackles on coverage. Marshall either caused a fumble or recovered a fumble (I can't remember exactly), and had a couple good tackles. I haven't been to a high school football game in years, and I don't that I have ever been to a JV game. It was a ton of fun.

If you've got something coming up...sports, drama, etc...please let me know. I'd love to come and check it out. Here are some pics from the night:



blessings,
dorian