The Ski Trip was a ton of fun, to say the least. 17 youth and 3 other chaperones headed up the mountain together for a weekend of skiing and so much more. St. Michael's joined us on this adventure, and we also ran into St. Bartholomew from N. Augusta and St. Thaddeus from Aiken. From beginning to end the trip was filled with laughter and craziness. Check out the pictures below in the slide show. Here are a few excerpts from the weekend:
- Skiing while it was snowing on Sun morning.
- Dinner on Sat night at Chili's. Everyone sat at one long table. Good food, lots of laughter, Taylor and Marshall at one end, everyone was coloring at one point...
- Sat morning was beautiful, but at lunch time the rain moved in...everyone kept skiing!
- Alex was a natural on the slopes.
- Sarah, Anne, and Catherine playing in the indoor pool at the hotel.
- The fear of getting the bus stuck in the tool both on the highway.
- Anne's amazing crash (video found HERE)