2008-03-12

Happening #59

Blair Campbell, Sarah Bowers, and Sarah Williams (r-l) attended Happening #59 this past weekend. They had an awesome weekend, meeting new friends and experiencing God in new ways. Make sure you they tell you how incredibly cool the weekend was.

Happening is for 10th-12th graders, and the next one will be held Dec. 5-7, 2008. It is a unique and powerful weekend where one gets to experience Jesus in Christian community in ways they may never had imagined. Put it on your calendar and let an adult advisor know if you are interested. Here are some quotes from the girls about the weekend:

"I went to Happening not really knowing what to expect, and I was doubtful and nervous. Mom told me that it was life changing and so much fun-but I really didn’t take her seriously. Happening really opened my eyes and I now see things in a whole new light. I made really awesome friends and have gained a lot of confidence. It really is awesome!!"
--Sarah Bowers

"It was a great weekend, I made a lot of new friends. It was full of surprises and was really life-changing. It made me a different person and I can't wait to go back!"
--Blair Campbell

"Happening was an amazing experience for me. I made many friends and had a great time. I now feel like I have a better relationship with God and have so much support from my fellow Happeners. I loved it!"

--Sarah Williams

Blessings,
Dorian